13.11.06

A Trip


This thursday, after training football in Mareo against CEARES team, I went to Zamora by car (276Km), my car (Renault 11 TSE 88' now with 187000km) at 23.00h.
I spent three hours to arrive there and I pay 10€ for crossing the Coordillera Cantábrica through the highway.
I sleept in Javuti's new apartment until 9.30a.m, then I went to see his training and later we went to have lunch in one bar where de pulpo and the jamón asado was extraordinary.
In the evening I went to see my grandparents in Fuentesaúco and i sleept with them in their home.
Saturday I came back to Gijón, but in this time I came across Pajares that was one of the mytic gate of Asturias to Castilla and it takes me around 3.45h.
Soy I did at least 276+33+33+276 km = 618 km in two days.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

"in one bar where de pulpo and the jamón asado was extraordinary" No se como se dice jamos asado (cooking jam ?? jeje) pero la cuestion viene antes, de pulpo = the pulpo (se dira pulpo, pulp?)

Mirada Retrospectiva dijo...

pulpo...no es octopus? creo que sí :D